Quick Library Links
Welcome to this library guide for research in the area of business research. This guide serves as an introduction to the best tools available through the library for your research as well as search tips and other pertinent information.
Hopefully this guide will:
- Support and reinforce the content we talked about in your library session
- Provide an information gateway for you to use with your research projects
- Familiarize you with the wide range of resources in your discipline
- Remind you how to get assistance when you need it for your research
We are available to assist you with your research. Don't hesitate to come to the Kemp Library Reference Desk or call 570-422-3594 if you have questions or need help.
- Use to find books, ebooks, print journals.
- Use to locate databases that match your topic. Databases are the primary place to look for articles. *Notice that Academic Search Complete is listed in nearly every subject area. When in doubt about where to begin try Academic Search Complete.
- Use to see if we have online access to a journal title.
- Use to request books and articles not at ESU
Phone: 570-422-3594 (Reference Desk)
Or use our new Chat Feature