Quick Library Links
Welcome to this library guide for research in the area of business research. This guide serves as an introduction to the best tools available through the library for your research as well as search tips and other pertinent information.
Need help? Get Research Assistance by Library Faculty through:
- Ask for Research Assistance at the Kemp Library Circulation Desk
- Chat with us from our homepage (see lower right corner)
- Call us at: 570-422-3594
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Use to find books, ebooks, print journals.
- Use to locate databases that match your topic. Databases are the primary place to look for articles. *Notice that Academic Search Complete is listed in nearly every subject area. When in doubt about where to begin try Academic Search Complete.
- Use to see if we have online access to a journal title.
- Use to request books and articles not at ESU