Important Library Links
Welcome to the Educational Leadership library rsources guide for ESU doctoral students. As part of your doctoral program, you have access to the Kemp Library resources. This guide serves as an introduction to the best tools available through the library for your research as well as search tips and other pertinent information that will assist you in your research endeavors.
As your library liaison, I am here to assist you in any way that I can. Need some additional help with a project or just finding your way through the resources -- contact me or Research Assistance Service via phone or email.
I can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (570) 422-3150.
Also get Research Assistance by Kemp Library Library Faculty through:
- Ask for Research Assistance at the Kemp Library Circulation Desk
- Chat with us from our homepage (see lower right corner Kemp Library webpage at www.esu.edu/library)
- Call us at: 570-422-3594
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
Off Campus Access
Most of our databases are available to our students, faculty and staff from off campus locations.
You will automatically be prompted to log in when you are accessing our databases from off-campus locations.
Be sure to go to the Kemp Library's web page to access the databases.
- Patron Authentication number and last name
- University username/password
- Your University ID Number
- Number on the back of your eCard
- Contact Professor Allyson Wind at (570) 422-3597 or via email at awind@ esu.edu
- Call Research Assistance at (570) 422-3594
- Call the Circulation Desk at (570 ) 422-3126
Have questions? Check out our off campus access help page.