Advertising & Marketing Resources
Bowker’s news media directoryl
v. 1-Newspaper Directory
v.2-Magazine & Internal Publications Directory
v. 3-TV & Radio Directory
Encyclopedia of Associations (Reference Desk)
Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media (REF 016.071/Ay24h)
Market Research Reports
Use Business Source Premier database for Market Research Reports/Industry Profiles
- Go to Business Source Premier database.
- Start at either Basic Search screen or Advanced Search screen.
- Search keywords must be placed in search bar. Do not click SEARCH yet!
- Now locate Search Options area below.
- Locate Limit Your Results area that is within Search Options area.
- Locate Publication Type that is within Limit Your Results area.
- Scroll down under Publication Type and select "Industry Profile".
- Search results will be limited to Industry Profiles that include market research reports.
- Now click SEARCH to get the list of industry profiles on your topic.
- Industry profiles and market research reports are different names for the same thing.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy..
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
NAICS Identification Tools